1. SunscreenAsk any dermatologist: The most important thing anybody can do to stave off wrinkles is wear sunscreen. Apply a daily moisturizer, like Kiehl's Facial Fuel SPF 15, and a lotion with SPF 30 if you're outside for long periods.
2. RetinoidsCollagen is the protein that makes your skin resilient and firm. As you age and clock more time in the sun, it breaks down, leading to…Keith Richards. Prescription retinoids like Renova and Retin-A help collagen regenerate.
3. AntioxidantsYour body needs antioxidants to cancel out the collagen-damaging effects of the processed foods you eat, the polluted city you live in, and the beers you drank last night. In addition to eating well, you should consider skin supplements like this one.
4. Green TeaGreen tea has high concentrations of EGCG, a potent antioxidant believed to keep your mind sharp and reduce your risk of heart attack. If that's not reason enough to drink it, studies are now suggesting that it can reverse the effects of sun damage on the skin.
5. Quit SmokingSmoking may make you look cool in your twenties, but by your thirties it will just make you look like you're in your forties. The chemicals in cigarettes speed the breakdown of collagen in your face, and all that sucking and squinting deepens fine lines.
6. SleepSleep experts aren't the only ones worried about how much shut-eye you're getting. Dermatologists are, too, because your body releases excess cortisol, a stress hormone, when you're sleep-deprived. And that breaks down collagen.
Valentinie.com is welcome you to get trendy news about your lifestyle. We would appreciate any comments you may have about us or any article published on the site.
Trendy Blogs Categories
Trendy Blogs' Friends
Free App on Your andriod devices. Load now at Play Store or click here
Valentinie Trendy Blogs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. All visual content, videos and images, are copyright to their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and do not want it to appear here, please contact us for removal.