By Bridget Mallon
1. Harness the power of mirrors. If you're going to splurge on anything in your entryway, mirrors are the way to go. A well placed mirror can instantly open up a space and add a luxurious feel to the space. So spending a little extra to ensure your mirror is there for the long haul is totally worth it.
2. Keep fresh flowers on hand. Nothing freshens up a room quite like a bouquet of flowers -- they're aesthetically pleasing and will keep your entryway smelling wonderful. If investing in fresh blooms every week is too much for you, there are plenty of silk flowers that will have the same effect, but last forever.
3. Play with pattern and color. Yes, entryways and foyers tend to be on the small side, but that doesn't mean they should be devoid of personality. Add a jolt of color or bring in an unexpected pattern to really turn the space into something that reflects your personal style.
4. Rethink your lighting fixtures. Bring some drama to the room by adding in a new overhead chandelier or finding a pair of perfectly detailed sconces. Swapping out the light fixtures that came with your home for something that you really love is one of the easiest ways to upgrade any space.
5. Add in a statement piece. Whether it's a patterned rug, a tufted bench, or a pair of matching console tables, there should be some element in your entryway that serves as the centerpiece and sets the tone for the rest of your home.
6. Don't overcrowd the space. If you're blessed with an entryway big enough for several pieces of furniture, by all means, go for it. But if the area is on the small side, it will look so much better with just a few decorations. There's no need to shove a chair and side table into an area that is better suited for just a mirror and a plant stand.
7. Add in some art. A well placed piece of art, or even a small gallery wall, is the perfect finishing touch for a well-designed entryway. Art brings a level of elegance to any room, so adding photos or a stylish print to your space will make it feel so much more luxe.
Thank you images and information from elledecor.com
Valentinie.com is welcome you to get trendy news about your lifestyle. We would appreciate any comments you may have about us or any article published on the site.
Trendy Blogs Categories
Trendy Blogs' Friends
Free App on Your andriod devices. Load now at Play Store or click here
BKK Seaview Club
084 759 3331
พีเอส. เพาเวอร์ เซอร์วิส
ให้บริการเช่าเครื่องจักร รถแบ็คโฮ PC200, PC120, และรุ่นอื่นๆ พร้อมตัวเลือก หัวเจาะ หัวตัก หัวคีบ ฯลฯ
เปิดทุกวัน 8.00 – 17.00 น.
Valentinie Trendy Blogs does not claim credit for any images featured on this site, unless otherwise noted. All visual content, videos and images, are copyright to their respectful owners. If you own rights to any of the featured images and do not want it to appear here, please contact us for removal.